The Rules for the Classification and Construction of sea-going ships include the following parts:
- Classification Regulations and Surveys
- Materials and welding
- Hull Structures
- Hull Outfitting and Equipment
- Machinery Equipment, Installation and Pipping System
- Electrical Installations and control systems
- Special Service Vessels
- Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers and Oil Tankers
- Small Crafts
- Fire safety
DromonClass may submit the above Parts upon request.
The publications are only available in English. Any comments may be send by email to Dromon Head Office.