The Rules for the Classification and Construction of sea-going ships include the following parts:
- Classification Regulations and Surveys
- Materials and welding
- Hull Structures
- Hull Outfitting and Equipment
- Machinery Equipment, Installation and Pipping System
- Electrical Installations and control systems
- Special Service Vessels
- Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers and Oil Tankers
- Small Crafts
- Fire safety
DBS may submit the above Parts upon request.
The publications are only available in English. Any comments may be sent by email to Head Office of DBS.
The page is under construction.