It is our policy to provide controlled and continually improving quality services to worldwide International Maritime companies in support of our mission, based on providing an unbiased personal service to each client and being responsive to their individual requirements; using also a risk-based thinking process.
Implement measures to prevent accidents.
Comply with the Law.
Comply with ISO 9001, ISO 17020, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14065 standards & the RO Code.
The above can only be achieved by operating a comprehensive, coordinated system which assures the quality and safety of services offered by our Organisation, according to the key areas of operation as follows:
- Classification services;
- Statutory services;
- Greenhouse gas emissions verification/ validation services; and
- Technical services related to the above.
Our system is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 17020, OHSAS 18001 ISO 14065 standards & the RO Code and has been implemented throughout the Organisation to embrace all of the activities which impact upon our services, supporting its strategic direction.
We secure that our Organization can fulfill its obligations by:
- Ensuring that all activities, which directly affect our business, are carried out under controlled conditions.
- Ensuring that all services are conducted in an impartially manner, to assure that all results will be unbiased and relief from any pressure.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis to facilitate continual improvement.
- Documented objectives.
- Regular planned reviews of the Management System.
- Providing up to date technical documentation and operating procedures to all suitably qualified personnel.
- Providing up to date training to all its personnel.
All employees are aware of the importance of achieving this policy which will itself is reviewed periodically to ensure its continued suitability and applicability.