The Republic of Sudan authorizes Dromon
02 June 2015 | C15018
This delegation has been granted for conducting statutory certification and services under mandatory IMO instruments and national requirements
Ship Owners / Managers / Operators | Surveyors | Flag Administrations
Dromon has received authorization from the Republic of Sudan to survey and certify Sudanese registered ships for all the applicable statutory instruments as well as the approval of relevant manuals.
Following this delegation, Dromon can offer full range of statutory surveys and certification on behalf of the Republic of Sudan as follow:
- Statutory Certificates applicable to vessels covered by the SOLAS Convention and related Codes;
- Statutory Certificates applicable to vessels covered by the MARPOL 73/78 Convention under Annex I, II, III, IV, V and VI;
- International Load Line Certificate;
- International Tonnage Convention Certificate;
- Certificates issued under the International Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-fouling Systems
- Statutory Certificates applicable to vessels covered by the Ballast Water Management Convention; and
- Statutory Certificates applicable to vessels covered by the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006;
This authorization will further contribute to the continues expansion of Dromon offered services. Ship Owners having vessels flying the Sudanese flag will be having improved and faster access to Dromon’s expertise and services.
For the full authorization matrix of Dromon click here.